New students are required to register with the library at the beginning of the Academic year. Continuing students are asked re-register in order to update any change of name and other details.
The lending department is located on the ground floor of the Library. In this Department is the circulations desk where items can be borrowed and returned. Other activities carried out in this department are:
- Registration of students
- Borrowing and returning of books
- Renewal and reservation of items
- Request for 48 hours, overnight and other reserved materials
- Request for assistance with catalogue use
- Other book and information request